Search all titles. Search all titles Search all collections. Your Account Logout.
Crime and Punishment around the World, Volume 3: Asia and Pacific (ebook)
By Peter Hodgkinson. Edition 1st Edition. First Published Imprint Routledge. Pages pages. Subjects Law.
Export Citation. Get Citation. Davis Eds. Using Interviews as Storytelling in Criminological Research.
- Amorphous Semiconductors, 2nd Edition (Topics in applied physics, vol. 36).
- The Teachers Big Book of Graphic Organizers: 100 Reproducible Organizers that Help Kids with Reading, Writing, and the Content Areas (Jossey-Bass Teacher).
- Top Authors;
- Natural fibers, biopolymers, and biocomposites;
- Law, Labour and Society in Japan: From Repression to Reluctant Recognition.
- Cognition, Education, and Communication Technology.
Davies Eds. Criminology and Criminal Justice.
Private Prisons and the Management of Scandal. Crime, Media, Culture: an international journal, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology. Stanley E.
Kauzlarich Eds. Bacic, R. Nelson Ed.
Justice in Time of Turmoil
Bruinsma and D. Interviewing Victims of State Violence. Gadd, S. Messner Eds.
Crime And Punishment Around The World: Asia/Pacific
Whyte Eds. State Crime and Resistance , London: Routledge.
- Finite Element Analysis of Acoustic Scattering (Applied Mathematical Sciences).
- Hennessey Hayes (Author of introduction to crime and criminology)!
- Bestselling Series.
- The Histories of Herodotus - Volumes I & II [Illustrated] [Annotated];
- From Colonial Legacies to Modernity.
McCulloch, J. The Globalization of Transitional Justice.
Chambliss, R. Human Rights and Prisons. Wellington: Institute of Policy Studies.